The Administrative assistant reports to the resource Management Analyst (RMA) and works closely with the Administrative team. The Administrative Assistant supports the RM team in the day-to-day office management.
The successful candidate is expected to work independently and will be assigned responsibilities requiring in depth knowledge of the institution and the country office procedures.
Duties & Accountabilities
• S/he Provides support to Resource Management Team in processing administrative transactions for Togo Office; and ensure that all transactions are made in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures and the required documentations are fulfilled before processing the transactions.
• S/he handles posting of purchase orders, goods receipt, service entry sheets and submits invoices for approval through epayables.
• S/he scans the invoices for payments to be processed by Chennai Team
• S/he handles routine data entry in the system, including check writing, filing of accounting documents. Acts as petty cash custodian and make sure that the office petty cash guideline is implemented.
• S/he provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed.
• S/he takes out from the filing the requested documentation, scans them for the RM team to respond to different requests (Quality Assurance, and/or Scorecard …).
• S/he assists the Resource Management Team in secretarial works (typing, formatting correspondences, filing etc.).
• S/he assures the backup of the facility assistant in the coordination of drivers’ pool
• S/he assures the backup of the facility assistant in monitoring car pool and gasoline consumption
• S/he proactively prepares office and expatriate staff tax exoneration requests and ensures follow-up with different Government offices. Helps new staff relocated in the country obtaining all the mandatory documents to stay in the country in legality.
• S/he handles all other administrative tasks assigned by the RM Team
• Minimum Associate degree in accounting or equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred) with 2 years relevant experience
• Previous experience with a multilateral/bilateral organization is an advantage.
• Strong client focus, responsive, proactive, solution-oriented
• Ability to listen to, assess and appropriately respond to needs conveyed by client
• Enjoys helping others, adaptable
• Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment, in a flexible and self-motivated manner
To apply, qualified candidates are requested to send their resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with topic “ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISATANT STT”.
The deadline for application is October 07, 2021. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.